Student Stream Call for Abstracts
Would you like to be a part of the APOSHO 36 Student Stream?
Are you studying a Bachelor’s Degree or higher at a recognised educational institute?
APOSHO 36 will welcome delegates from across the Asia Pacific region and the world for three days of networking and best practice work, health and safety. The conference theme is Educate, Enhance, Evolve and we look forward to welcoming abstracts that help to:
- Educate delegates with best practice work/occupational health and safety;
- Enhance delegates knowledge to take back to their workplaces; and
- Evolve delegates outlook through new ideas.
Call for Abstract Process
Abstracts must be submitted through the abstract submission portal. Topics considered should come under the following subjects, but areas outside of this and of interest to WHS/OHS professionals will be considered:
- Mental Health
- Occupational Hygienist
- Post COVID World/New Normal
- Soft Skills
- OSH Management System/Risk Assessment
- Safety and Health Education
Further guidelines can be viewed below.